“Where do I get coupons?”
This is a very common question, so don’t be afraid to ask. There are some sure-fire ways to obtain coupons. Here’s my list:
1. The local newspaper Your local paper may have coupons inside. If you live in a rural area, you probably will not receive as many as your urban neighbors do. Therefore, you may want to drive to the office of the newspaper and buy Sunday editions in bulk (5-10 or more) to receive multiple coupon inserts.
2. Big city newspapers I.E. A Dallas, Jacksonville, Atlanta, or other large city paper will have more coupon inserts and higher value coupons. Some out of state papers can be delivered to your home.
3. Store flyers Some stores produce in-house coupon booklets. These can usually be found by store shopping carts or near the entrance.
4. Clipping Services There are many to choose from, but you’re better off going with a well known service like Coupons by Dede or The Coupon Clippers.
5. eBay I buy coupons on eBay quite frequently. Be sure you pick a seller with a good customer service rating!
6. Coupons.com You can print many coupons directly off the internet. This is one of the best sites out there.
7. Redplum.com This is the digital site of the RedPlum printed insert. They don’t have as many coupons, but sometimes you’ll find some good ones.
8. SmartSource.com This is also the digital site of the SmartSource printed insert.
9. Target.com Most of the coupons on Target’s site are Target in-store only coupons, but a fraction of them are manufacturer’s, so it’s worth printing to see!
10. Brand Websites & Facebook pages Locate your favorite brands online, join their e-newsletters and get coupons for free.
Now that you’ve been able to locate and collect your coupons, it’s time to Organize them!